Infusing compassionate action into organizational & personal advocacy, policy & practice!
DHAPR Strategic Group (“DHAPR Group”) specializes in coaching, trainings, media relations, strategy, growth, and the supercharged organizational development. We assist companies in ridding themselves of policies that promote or take part in violence against human and nonhuman animals.
DHAPR Group provides world-renowned coaching, expert consultations in a variety of arenas, language acquisition including ASL (American Sign Language) and ESL (English as a Second Language). Our trainings include non-profit strategy & development, growing staff & volunteer excitement for organizational missions, workshops and retreats for boards of directors, skill development, and best practices in executive leadership, effective communications and career path development & mentorship. And, DHAPR Group gives back!
Take control of your career and accomplish amazing success for your non-profit, community group, business, professionalism, fundraising efforts, accountability, marketing & outreach, campaigns, programs & services, employee development & management (including dealing effectively with unacceptable staff behavior), English-language acquisition, fluency & accent improvement, effective writing & editing, and maximize the balance between your work, volunteering, passions & hobbies, and personal relationships.
You only live this life one time. The time is now to hire DHAPR Group and achieve your dreams!
Contact us if you would like to know more: info [@] DanielHauff.com or call 312.650.9210.
Integrity Animal Services
Integrity Animal Services, a division of DHAPR Group, is your premium, compassion-focused group delivering a wide array of services for everyone.
Our clients include:
- Companion Animal Guardians (“pet owners“)
- In-Home Pet Care
- Behavior Modification, always through positive reinforcement – NEVER through punishment
- Special Needs Animals (“aggressive”/fearful animals)
- Medical Assistance (all staff are trained for everything from your diabetic companion, the terminally ill, blind, deaf, aged, or just kiddos “on-the-mend” following an injury or surgery)
- Dedicated Holistic Care Providers
- Our involvement to serve your needs progress with close communication and regular assessment.
- Our staff will give your loved critters the individualized attention and affection that they desire. And for those who’d rather be left alone? We get it! We keep our distance and build trust over (sometimes quite extended) periods of time so that we are always working toward better preparedness for your family in case of an emergency or simply because you may need us to take your shy or fearful loved pet to a veterinarian visit.
- We are “in it to win it.”
- What do we win? We hope your continued business and lots of nuzzles, licks, wags, cold noses, hand shakes, pretty songs, imitated behaviors, and even feather displays & dances for admiration from our winged friends. If we were all-inclusive this bullet point would never end, so forgive us if we left out your favorite species out (we do take suggestions, of course).
- Description for this and the following listings are forthcoming. Thank you for your patience.
- Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs or non-governmental organizations – NGOs)
- Community Groups
- Government Agencies – the salaries we all pay!
- Most local, state, and even federal agencies find themselves with under-skilled staff, miniscule budgets to face massive challenges, and far too many calls and situations to “fix.” That’s where we come in …
- IAS provides training and best practices to county shelters, city and county animal control departments, law enforcement including humane agents/officers, expertise and assistance to help government offices work together in harmony.
- We help police departments, emergency call centers, animal control officers, and elected & appointed officials to understand their roles better, work through past tensions, create meaningful policies and procedures, close gaps in coverage, smooth out old crinkled messes (of whatever kind!), improve their hiring and volunteer efforts, and complete their missions with efficiency, accuracy, and positive public recognition of said efforts.
- We help you see the reasons and the rewards for cutting tensions and collaborating smoothly with other government offices and with community and advocacy groups whether local, regional, or national.
- We help you stop recreating the wheel (whatever you need to accomplish, we’ve likely got a template or twelve for you to consider, adapt, or at least start fresh with a clear understanding of best practices and potential options).
- We help you cut fiscal waste.
- We help grow your staff and leadership knowledge and skills, including animal handling & care, sterilization procedures, species-specific behavioral signals (sometimes the most well-meaning individuals continually frighten an animal because they simply didn’t know that their actions were distressing – we will point that out and train your staff on areas of need, as appropriate).
- We can help you develop programs, campaigns, and services.
- We help you protect yourself from human resource nightmares by recognizing deficiencies in your work force, identifying needs for the ideal candidates, and can even walk you through the entire hiring process. We are not your HR department – in that, we help you best find and assess candidates or identify with you in conjunction with your HR department what is holding your agency back from success.
- We’ll teach you how to interact with the media.
- Underlying all of our work is ethical accountability – we will teach you how to do things right, we will provide you with assistance where we are experts and we have stellar referrals in areas where we might not have the resources or expertise to assist.