A breaking Mercy For Animals undercover investigation reveals sadistic animal abuse at Wiese Brothers Farms in Wisconsin—a major dairy supplier to DiGiorno.
MFA’s hidden camera captured the following horrific abuses:
- Workers viciously kicking, beating and violently whipping cows in the face and body
- Cows suffering from open wounds, infections and injuries left to languish without proper veterinary care
- Workers dragging cows by their fragile legs and necks using chains attached to a tractor
- Filthy conditions, including feces-covered floors that caused cows to regularly slip, fall and injure themselves
- Baby calves being dragged away from their mothers immediately after birth and having their tails docked without any painkillers
News of MFA’s latest investigation broke this morning on NBC National News. Continue reading